Shil is a public speaking specialist, MC and storyteller. He is also the first speaker coach in Perth to introduce Artificial Intelligence and Virtual Reality as groundbreaking tools to develop your presentation skills.
Shil works with start up ventures, SME and ASX listed companies in Australia and Internationally, and has presented or coached across most industries.
In 2021, SHIL – an award winning short film documentary on Shil’s life, was released globally.
Shil is a Board Member for Guerrilla Establishment, a presentation mentor for Impact100 WA and the head of speaker coaching for TEDxPerth.
Connect with Shil
Shil is the Head of speaker coaching for TEDxPerth.
Working alongside Local and International coaches, the team work with speakers in delivering some of the amazing TED talks you see online.
WHAT MAKES SHIL TICK?
- Shil was born in Kenya and speaks fluent Swahilli
- He was stalked by lions on a safari!
- The gym is his place of zen – his second home!
- He loves football and is a massive Manchester United supporter
- His favourite music acts are Plump DJs, Stanton Warriors and Hernan Cattaneo
- Shil loves wildlife – he once had 10 dogs, a tortoise, fish, lizards and a bird
- Alex Ferguson – My Autobiography
- Matt Church – Speakership
- Chris J. Anderson – TED Talks: The Official TED Guide to Public Speaking
- Simon Montefiore – Speeches That Changed the World
- Sarah Wilson – This One Wild and Precious Life
- Guillem Balague – The Cristiano Ronaldo Biography
- Elizabeth Gilbert – Big Magic
- Joshua Robinson + Jonathan Clegg – Messi v Ronaldo